Best apps for android tablet

Ta kategoria poświęcona jest ogólnym tematom o Metrze Warszawskim. Wszystkie wątki tematyczne związane z Metrem w stolicy, zamieszcać proszę tu.

Moderatorzy: Piotr, Czarek

Best apps for android tablet

Postprzez Belindakt » Pt wrz 25, 2015 12:53 pm

Howler – The linking is complete and sorry for not having it done sooner
, itunes for android phones, Cool! This helps the people that is thinking about buy a Windows Phone device (me, for exemple) Is a very legal thing test the interface and experience before acquisition, I like that.. Thanks Microsoft, now IВґm sure that IВґll buy an Windows Phone.
, android emulator for windows, Having an external Bluetooth keyboard is no big deal and a far cry from the weight/size of a laptop. Is that really so hard to wrap your head around? Jesus.
, androidauthority.com
Dragos: mount/unmount will require root access, no idea about workaround for unrooted phone..DuckyVader: strange, have you try restart the android then directly go to terminal.. and make sure there’s no service running accessing the folder
, android apps for pc, I tried the above steps, I get the error can’t forcibly umount cache: Device or resource busy
, samsung android device manager, he could have unlocked it via something like cydia impactor within seconds if the device hadn’t been patched.
, android device manager problems
Belindakt
Obserwator
Obserwator

Powrót do O metrze